 CAD / 6069
Re: **** MLCAD V2.00 is out now ****
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:10:56 GMT

one possible feature addation:

show listing of all parts ( and how many of them ) used in a model. useful
for ordering parts to make a real model!

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> wrote in message
Hy MLCad fans,

I'm happy to announce the release of MLCad V2.00!

Download it for free from www.lm-software.com/mlcad/ and enjoy it's new
features and it's new speed!

Something not in the specs - Menu "Options/General - Gfx Tab" allows to
speed it up even more :-)

Please read the ReleaseNotes.txt in the zip-archive for more information • on
this version ...

... I hope this is the end of the time with no updates within 6 • months!!!!!

Best regards and good playing,
   Michael