 CAD / 13793
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 09:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
Having said that, I'd like to request here that this be added to the
documentation.

I'll get someone to add something to the FAQ page and will put it in a future
manual.

Is it safe to say that any LDD-supported part that shows up in ldraw.xml in
the database directory will automatically be supported?

That's right.

--
Marc Sutton
Lead Programmer