 CAD / 13785
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 09:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marc Sutton wrote:

If you want to buy your model after conversion you can change it to use the My Trains set:

Open the palette dialog (next to the brick dialog - click on the button with the downwards arrow). Now click on the My Trains palette to add it to the mix and then click on the custom palette (with the yellow brick) to remove it from the mix. LDD will remove bricks that aren’t supported for purchase and recolour bricks only available in different colours. After that you can order it through factory.

-- Marc Sutton Lead Programmer LEGO Digital Designer

Thanks for the help! This is the final multi-colored product.

Regardless, I’m still amazed at the direction this is heading. It’s definitely feeling futuristic.

   [ j o n ]
[ z e m i d o t n e t ]
:: creations
:: moonbase