 CAD / 13786
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 10:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Yah, I figured that out, but it seems there are some parts from the My Trains
pallete which are not available...

There should be brick lists up on legofactory.com soon which should help. If
there are models you build with only the bricks in My Trains then that's a
problem, can you send me the model?

Also, is there anyway to get a part inventory for your current design?

The button on the main toolbar that looks like a printer will print a bill of
materials.

--
Marc Sutton
Lead Programmer