 CAD / 13781
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 09:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Marc Sutton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
[It includes an LDraw Exporter.]
Now if only there were some way to mark which parts are actually available for
sale...

If you want to buy your model after conversion you can change it to use the My
Trains set:

Open the palette dialog (next to the brick dialog - click on the button with the
downwards arrow). Now click on the My Trains palette to add it to the mix and
then click on the custom palette (with the yellow brick) to remove it from the
mix. LDD will remove bricks that aren't supported for purchase and recolour
bricks only available in different colours. After that you can order it through
factory.

--
Marc Sutton
Lead Programmer