 CAD / 13779
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 09:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marc Sutton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
[It includes an LDraw Exporter.]

It certainly claims to.  However, if so, it's really well hidden.

Just drop your ldraw models into your "My Documents/LEGO Creations/Models"
directory and then open LDD and click on the model in the open dialog (it
will have a yellow brick as an icon).

To export them append .ldr to the model when saving the model in LDD.

Excellent!
I ran into a few issues, but for the most part, it seems to work!  Will
definitely make it easier to design models being able to switch between formats.
Now if only there were some way to mark which parts are actually available for
sale...
--Bram