 CAD / 13780
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 09:27:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Marc Sutton wrote:

Just drop your ldraw models into your “My Documents/LEGO Creations/Models” directory and then open LDD and click on the model in the open dialog (it will have a yellow brick as an icon).

To export them append .ldr to the model when saving the model in LDD.

Note that it only works with offical ldraw parts at the moment and will drop bricks it doesn’t know about during the conversion so always keep a backup in the original format.

Hope that helps,

-- Marc Sutton Lead Programmer LEGO Digital Designer

I must have been reading this wrong, because I was looking for something that would send my LDD .lxf file to LDraw/MLCAD, not import an LDraw file into LDD.

But this is cool too, and it works:

Well look at that. Almost whole. He just can’t hear very well.

   [ j o n ]
[ z e m i d o t n e t ]
:: creations
:: moonbase