 CAD / 13783
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 09:37:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jon Palmer wrote:
   I must have been reading this wrong, because I was looking for something that would send my LDD .lxf file to LDraw/MLCAD, not import an LDraw file into LDD.

You can do that as well, when you are saving the model in LDD just add .ldr to the end of the model name and it will export as an ldraw file instead of saving in lxf.

-- Marc Sutton Lead Programmer LEGO Digital Designer