 CAD / 12309
Re: MPD Builder ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
- Embedding s/ and p/48 in 0 FILE statement works well for MLCad and LPub, but
not for LDview. I tend to think this is a LDview problem.

I tested with LDView 3.0b.  What version are you using?

I tried both 3.0beta and 2.1. Same problem.

Could you please send me an MPD file that exhibits this problem in LDView?  I'll
take a look at it.  You are correct that it is probably an LDView problem.

--Travis