 CAD / 12311
Re: MPD Builder ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:46:11 GMT

Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hmm, the way I work it is to have the LDRAW folder with the reference library
and have a separte folder for the unoffical library.  This is the method
currently recommended by the PT admin.

I know this is the "official" way, but I prefer to have all my (unofficial)
parts available for all programs I use...

I'm brainstorming how to handle both situations.  Any ideas?
Check for a line beginning "0 Unofficial" or "0 Official" in the file.  OTOH,
not all official parts have that marker, and there's even a few that have had a
"0 Unofficial" marker skip in.  (If a parts-admin is looking, subparts 30387s01
and 973p37a; parts 2434, 4341, and 3087.)

Perhaps, instead, provide a way of specifying a cut-off date, and include all
files newer then that date in the MPD?

-=- James Mastros