 CAD / 12210
12209  |  12211
Subject:
MPD Builder ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:31:51 GMT

I'm trying to download MPD Builder but Jacob's site seems to be unreachable. How
could I get it?

Actually, my problem is building an MPD file including all unofficial parts,
subparts, primitives... I made that previously using MLCad, but chasing all
parts is really tedious.

For me, you should tell the "ideal MPD builder":
- the path of a folder containing all your submodels,
- the name of the main model
- the path to a "pure" ldraw part folder, containing only official parts
- the path to your working part folder, containing official parts as well as all
the unofficial ones used for your models
- the name of the resulting mpd file.

From there, the builder would recursively scan all submodels, append them in a
mpd file along with all parts/subparts/primitives not found in "pure" reference
folder. An added difficulty is that reference to unofficial subfiles or
primitives included must be stripped from \s , \p , \p\48 to be found in mpd.

Any suggestion ?

Philo