 CAD / 12209
Re: LDraw on G4TechTV Screen Savers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:36:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney wrote:
Next week, I'm following in Steve Hassenplug's footsteps and making an
appearance on G4TechTV's Screen Savers, where I will show cool stuff that can be
done with LDraw. I'm planning to show some of my custom building instructions,
rendered posters from various LEGO fans, and even a surprise new animation from
Anton Raves and James Reynolds.

I'll also discuss the L PRIZE, the software contest initiative I've been working
on with Kelly McKiernan, Juilan Gomez, Larry Whitman, Karim Nassar, Joe Meno and
others. No, it hasn't launched yet, but we're working hard towards that end. :-)

The show airs live Monday December 6th at 7pm Eastern (US) time (4 pm Pacific
time). It will be re-broadcast the following day at noon Eastern time.

-Tim

I caught the broadcast last night.  The Screen Savers used to be
one of my favorite shows before it went “Hollywood”.
I still try to watch it every night but lat night I wanted to make sure
I did not miss your segment.  I wish you would have gotten more time
devoted to it though.  But I guess they have to get on with the
rest of the show.
Hope to see more where that came from.
Regards,
David.