 CAD / 12198
Re: LDraw on G4TechTV Screen Savers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ed Andrews wrote:

Say hi to Leo Leport.  Screen savers is a pretty cool show.  I've watched when I
could since the old ZDTV / TechTV days.  Recently I've noticed a lot of changes
with hosts.  The format always seems inviting to guests.  Should be great fun.

Sadly, Leo isn't part of the show anymore.  I think they are still airing his
30-second tips, but they are recorded in advance.  Now he hosts Call for Help on
G4TechTV Canada.  Silly Canadians get all the best TV hosts.

I remember Leo made several posts to his blog when G4 took over, (one was called
"TechTV is Dead" IIRC), but I can't seem to find them now.