 CAD / 12306
Re: MPD Builder ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:21:50 GMT

- I had troubles with decimal separator
I thought I fixed this problem a long time ago.  Do you experience the same
problem with LDDP?
No, LDDP works fine. I'm using Windows 2000.

- Embedding s/ and p/48 in 0 FILE statement works well for MLCad and LPub, but
not for LDview. I tend to think this is a LDview problem.

I tested with LDView 3.0b.  What version are you using?

I tried both 3.0beta and 2.1. Same problem.

- Rembering all paths settings between runs would be a nice touch.

I'm working on this.
Fine! in the same vein, adding automatically a .mpd extension if needed for
output file would be great.

- I am missing the possibility to choose a "reference part library path". Your
program assumes default LDraw file to contain only the official parts, while for
me this is my working library (containing unofficial parts). Maybe my setup is
buggy?

Hmm, the way I work it is to have the LDRAW folder with the reference library
and have a separte folder for the unoffical library.  This is the method
currently recommended by the PT admin.

I know this is the "official" way, but I prefer to have all my (unofficial)
parts available for all programs I use...

Philo