 CAD / 12315
Re: MPD Builder ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:25:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
So, I think this should be a one-way check - identify official files from
something in the header and assume that all others are unofficial.

I think you are unneccesarily complicating things.  In this case, I think simply
providing a way for the user to overide the reference part directory is the way
to go.

-Orion