 CAD / 12032
Re: Renderer Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
Yuk!  I guess it makes sense to add support for ROTSTEP instead.

For you it does.

Actually I'm no longer sure about that.  If ROTSTEP is supported
internally in LPUB, and LPUB supports ldglite as an alternative
renderer, than supporting ROTSTEP in ldglite might make that
more difficult.  Kevin?

I suppose I could make ROTSTEP support optional so folks without
access to LPUB can still use it.

Beware the slippery slope:  buffer exchange, ghost, other issues.....

Kevin