 CAD / 11930
Re: New colours in Ldraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, William Howard wrote:
Is this colour number "officially official" enough for me to go and fix
this part?
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/44336p02.dat

Yes, the new colors are official.  I'll update the color chart page.

We should probably put up a script on the website that reads the official config
file, and displays a human-readable color chart.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf
Of Orion Pobursky
Sent: 07 October 2004 03:08
To: lugnet.cad@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: New colours in Ldraw?

In lugnet.cad, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi all,

Just wondering if the new colours (lt bley, dk bley, and bred) have been given
numbers for Ldraw? I found Bernd's post http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=11685 that
gives his local definitions, but have these been included in the tools
themselves?

ROSCO

0 !COLOUR Reddish_Brown     CODE  70  VALUE #694027  EDGE 8
0 !COLOUR Stone_Gray        CODE  71  VALUE #A3A2A4  EDGE 0
0 !COLOUR Dark_Stone_Gray   CODE  72  VALUE #635F61  EDGE 0

These are from the latest ldconfig.dat.  Note that there are no
currently
available program that support the new !COLOR tag but I think you can
consider
the numbers "official"

-Orion