 CAD / 11931
11930  |  11932
Subject:
lugnet question and ldraw updating question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:58:47 GMT

How do I change my information on lugnet ? I filled a form long time ago , not
to be a member for life i mean to only post at lugnet how do I let lugnet know
my new e-mail?

about ldraw .

How do you all update and install ldraw when a new update comes out?