 CAD / 11910
Re: Another question about LPub PLIs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:03:37 GMT

<snip>
Hi Joel,

  Sorry about the terseness of the original reply.  I have found and fixed
this bug.  It will be available in the next release 2.3.0.0.  LPub has to
keep track of how many steps are associated with the parts in the buffer
exchange buffer. It was broken, and I fixed it.

Kevin

Kevin,
No problem.  I've been reading some of your recent posts talking about fixes and
feature additions you have been making, and I'm really looking forward to the
next build!

-Joel