 CAD / 10629
10628  |  10630
Subject:
Question about LPub PLIs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 01:42:31 GMT

Hello Kevin (and anyone else who may be able to help me),
I'm trying to finish up a building instructions project, and I was wondering if
there is any way to control the width and/or height of a PLI, not in pixels but
in colums or rows.  If there was something similar to the ROW_FIRST and
COL_FIRST callout commands for PLIs, that would work quite well.
On a somewhat unrelated note, I was also wondering if there was a comprehensive
list somewhere of which LPub-specific meta statements required LPUB at the
beginning of them and which don't.  (Example, PLIST commands don't seem to need
the LPUB, but CALLOUT commands do.)

Any information would be appreciated.

-Joel