 CAD / 10634
Re: Question about LPub PLIs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello Kevin (and anyone else who may be able to help me),
I'm trying to finish up a building instructions project, and I was wondering if
there is any way to control the width and/or height of a PLI, not in pixels but
in colums or rows.  If there was something similar to the ROW_FIRST and
COL_FIRST callout commands for PLIs, that would work quite well.

There is not a way to control PLI layout.  I'll add it to the list as it is a
good idea.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I was also wondering if there was a comprehensive
list somewhere of which LPub-specific meta statements required LPUB at the
beginning of them and which don't.  (Example, PLIST commands don't seem to need
the LPUB, but CALLOUT commands do.)

LPub supports many meta-commands from other programs, step, rotstep, etc.  I
added PLIST to meta-command set early on.  Since then it was suggested that to
avoid problems where two developers choose the same meta-command name, that we
start newly defined meta-commands with the name of the application.

All the meta-commands that LPub supports are listed in the documentation.
Please consult that list to know which meta-commands require LPub.

Any information would be appreciated.

-Joel

Kevin