 CAD / 10664
Re: Another question about LPub PLIs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:00:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:

snip

Unfortunatlely, I don’t think it will work. I did a couple more tests tonight with the files I posted, but I couldn’t get the original bricks (Step 1) to be shaded in Step 3. Using BI GREYED BEGIN/END around the plates, I can get , but that only takes care of the “new” parts. I did try putting the BI BEGIN statement before the Buffer Exchange Retrieve statement, but it didn’t grey any of the parts out. MLcad does grey the first parts out in that step in view mode, so I don’t know where the problem might lie.

LPub.

-Joel