 CAD / 11222
Re: Multiple MovedTo Arguments Really Legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:42:24 GMT

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Please have a look at my suggestion on how to solve this problem, and let • me
know what you think:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=11200

/Tore

But this is just a workarround to avoid any message. It won't solve the
problem. I could imagine, doing a repetative check for moved parts, until I
do not find any newer ...

Michael