 CAD / 11200
Re: Multiple MovedTo Arguments Really Legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:05:32 GMT

A far better solution had been to keep the 973p11.dat as base part but retitle
it to "~Minifig Torso with Dungarees Pattern",

Sorry, skip the rest of the statement. No need to touch the parts with
hard-coded pattern (p1a, p1b, p1c, and p1j).

The un-orthodox moved to - remark can be altered to a genuine remark statement,
like this:

0 ~Minifig Torso with Dungarees Pattern
0 Name: 973p11.dat
0 Author: Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com>
0 (LDRAW_ORG Part UPDATE 2003-02)
0 REM Moved to 973p1a, 973p1b, 973p1c

and, of cousre likewise:

0 ~Minifig Torso with Futuron Pattern
0 Name: 973p15.dat
0 Author: Chris Dee (chris_w_dee@hotmail.com)
0 (LDRAW_ORG Part UPDATE 2003-03)
0 REM Moved to 973p1d, 973p1e

... and so on with 973p35.dat and 973p37.dat. Are there any more?

With these changes, everyone as well as all applications should be happy (I
hope...)

/Tore