 CAD / 11198
Re: Multiple MovedTo Arguments Really Legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:23:14 GMT

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
<SNIP>

Yes, MLCad messes this up as well.  The problem is that you're using the • 0
~MovedTo comment as a reference instead of the type 1 line in the file. • 0
~MovedTo is a comment and not a META command and shouldn't be treated as • such.

-Orion

My opinion is that neither MLCad nor MovedTo.exe messes anything up. I • think
it's the multiple MovedTo arguments that messes everything up, and the • change of
its usage, be it just a comment or not. And not to mention to have • rendering
code in a MovedTo file! It should be illegal. :)

MLCad does not mess it up, but doesn't detect more levels yet. Indirectly
you get it done, if you load a model several time until no ~movedto parts
are used anymore :-)

Michael