 CAD / 10080
Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 21:24:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
<snip>

I think the free POSIX support for Microsofts operating systems is
called "mingw", but I don't know for sure.  Alternatively you could
install FreeBSD or Linux in some spare space on your disk.  Or
experiment with Knoppix (a Linux system running directly off a cd-rom
without needing to install anything on your disk).

Thank for the info.  I finally gave in and am installing Linux on one of my
spare machines.

-Orion