 CAD / 10021
Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 22:15:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Wilson writes:
I'm toying with the idea of writing an application that would print out
labels for sorted parts storage
<snip>

Like something that will take a supplied part .DAT file and make a label of
specified diminsions?  This would be insanely useful for me.  I actually
toyed with the idea myself.

-Orion