 CAD / 10033
Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 15:33:50 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

Hmm, this sounds really attractive.  And you're able to run this
under Unix?

To the extent that you are willing to call Linux Unix, yes.
Haven't tried it on other Unix'es yet.

PS: I have a POSIX Shell script version of the above code, which
    includes some error checking and _maximum_ dimensions
    instead of fixed width.

I think I'd find that useful.

Should I publish it somewhere?  Where?

You could start by posting it here.  :-)

You can grab it here:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/temp/ldraw_to_icon.zip

But it is only with minimal error handling and only tested by me, so
there are no guarantee that it will work for you too.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Rednu Nwod: