 CAD / 10075
Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:32:28 GMT

I wrote:

I think the free POSIX support for Microsofts operating systems
is called "mingw", but I don't know for sure.

I was wrong.  According to a more reliable source "mingw" is just
a port of the GNU Compiler Collection.  What you want is "cygwin".

Play well,

Jacob
--
Sal Colibri (from Roger Leloup's "Yoko Tsuno"):
          http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/Colibri/