 CAD / 10039
Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 22:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Wilson writes:
[...]
I could also use a web-site sucker to pull the entire set of images from the
LUGnet Partsref, but don't know if that's allowed.  Is it?

Not really...  check the robots.txt file...

All the parts images together in all the colors and with opaque and
transparent backgrounds take up 1 GB of disk space.

But I'd be happy to make you a .zip or .tar.gz if you tell me what color(s)
you want them in.  Off-hand I'd guess you'd want white and clear, ya?
--Todd