 Belville / *381 (-20)
  Re: Question about set:5823

(...) I (...) Thanks for the good news. (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Question about set:5823

(...) The iridescent cloth will fit over a minifig neck (I just tried it). But it has a bulge behind because of the way they have gathered the fabric. So it makes a minifig look a bit like a hunchback, or like the minifig is facing a strong breeze, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Question about set:5823

In <set:5823 Millimy's Bedroom>, what is that iridescent cloth over the bed? I hope its a mini-fig cape :) I'm going to get one of this set, because I like cats (LEGO and real) and there aren't that many horrible parts. Plus, light blue plate, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

Very Nifty!!!! I'lll have to try that out. Now, I'll have to see how many of those crowns I have! Brad Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA77ss.Ay0@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) crown, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5834 The Enchanted Garden

(...) Ahh, good point. They may still be added at the main distribution center, but I suspect all the Belville sets are packaged at one facility (there certainly aren't North American versions of the box). The slot allows them to put the appropriate (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5834 The Enchanted Garden

(...) More likely just a packaging technique, some of the Duplo Little Forest Friends sets were done this way with the books. Books are probably added at another site. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5834 The Enchanted Garden

(...) That too... Frank (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5834 The Enchanted Garden

(...) There you go Frank, a Lego tea-towel ;^) pete.w (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5834 The Enchanted Garden

(...) Hmm, interesting, just happened to look at the box (who looks at the boxes anyway?). On the back, there is a picture of a young girl wearing the cloth as, you guessed it, a doo rag. Another interesting thing I noticed is one of the end flaps (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  5834 The Enchanted Garden

This just arrived today. Quite interesting. The play mat is actually a cloth handkerchief (1), about 15"x15". Other components: 1 Large green vacuum formed hill with cave and painted stream (same mold as used in 3148 Carla's Winter Camp) 1 light (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5833 Rosita's Wonderful Stable

(...) You are correct, but a doll using the adult male head and a red hair piece with a snake crawling through it is not quite in the same category as the 30+ girl dolls Belville has put forth so far, two- thirds of which have been blonde, five (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5833 Rosita's Wonderful Stable

(...) Um, the witch in 5804 is a redhead... (...) Yea, it looks like no instructions for any of these new sets. Of course almost anyone could build the various bits just from the pictures (none of the constructions would be more than a few steps). (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5833 Rosita's Wonderful Stable

(...) I also received #5833 (Rosita’s Wonderful Stable) from Shop @ Home yesterday and noted several interesting changes in LEGO’s Belville presentation—as well as several non-changes. The detailing of LEGO figures continues to grow in complexity. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  5833 Rosita's Wonderful Stable

I just received this set today. It has a bunch of nice stuff: gold Belville crown trans purple! 1x1 and 1x2 bricks trans medium blue* 1x1 and 1x2 bricks trans dark pink 1x1 and 1x2 bricks (2 1x1s) 2 trans medium blue gems 2 trans green 1x1 brick (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?

(...) I just figured this out. You can use a small flower piece to hold the crown, then a 1x1 plate to hold the flower. I tried various 1x1 round plates and 1x1 rounds and cones, but they don't have as secure a connection. See: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) Sean, I know that the message that i'm responding to here was posted a little while ago, but as I read more of the HP novels, the more comitted I become to advocating Belville scale HP sets. Before reading on, you may want to refer to a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 5832 Vanilla's Magic Teaparty

(...) That was my take on the set, child has tea party with doll. As far as I can tell these are the same pieces as in the new large scale Duplo Doll Kitchen (and other) sets. (The new Belville and Duplo Dolls are not released here until next month, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5832 Vanilla's Magic Teaparty

(...) I guess they are Duplo size for the humans to join the tea party. Must be a bottomless teapot though. (...) It's hard from the set pic to tell what was stuck on her head. (...) Time for a cakeshop/bakery in the town. (...) What if you built (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  5832 Vanilla's Magic Teaparty

I just received this set today. Interesting little set, though a bit light on parts (if one isn't interested in the doll). Unfortunately, I'm a little less excited about it than originally. Why? The problem is that the tea cups are actually DUPLO (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Cheers indeed, Wes. As in three cheers for Wes. Hip Hip Hooray, etc. I don't even have to look at the pics that you've posted of your creations to be enthusiastic about your hybridization of system, technic, and belville themes since I've (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact