 Belville / 378
Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:41:53 GMT

Very Nifty!!!!

I'lll have to try that out.  Now, I'll have to see how many of those crowns
I have!

Brad

Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.belville, Brad Hamilton writes:
I have a few of the Belville transparent crowns.  I'd like to mount them • on
buildings as decoration, but I can't figure out how to attach them to
regular bricks. Has anyone conquered this?

I just figured this out. You can use a small flower piece to hold the • crown,
then a 1x1 plate to hold the flower. I tried various 1x1 round plates and
1x1 rounds and cones, but they don't have as secure a connection.

See: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1758

HTH

-L