 Belville / 358
Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 05:29:34 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Brad Hamilton writes:
I have a few of the Belville transparent crowns.  I'd like to mount them on
buildings as decoration, but I can't figure out how to attach them to
regular bricks. Has anyone conquered this?

I am unclear as to the specific crown you are referring.

In Belville set 5808 the small crown is attached to the pink top of a tower.

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick/catagory/index.htm
see  Belville set 5808 Enchanted palace pages 14 and 15

Is this sort of what you want to do? This is not really attaching to a
"regular" brick, but it is a good compromise?

sheree