 Belville / 359
Re: Has anyone figured out how to attach the crowns to regular bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:38:59 GMT

Hi,

I had already figured out how to attach that kind of crown.  I didn't
realize that it was in this set, but I attached it the same way - using a
1x1 round.

I'm talking about the small transparent crown as on the queen in 5826 (The
Queen's Chamber).  Any ideas on this?

I'm talking about the crown that is actually on the figures
sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.belville, Brad Hamilton writes:
I have a few of the Belville transparent crowns.  I'd like to mount them • on
buildings as decoration, but I can't figure out how to attach them to
regular bricks. Has anyone conquered this?

I am unclear as to the specific crown you are referring.

In Belville set 5808 the small crown is attached to the pink top of a • tower.

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick/catagory/index.htm
see  Belville set 5808 Enchanted palace pages 14 and 15

Is this sort of what you want to do? This is not really attaching to a
"regular" brick, but it is a good compromise?

sheree