 Belville / 370
Re: 5833 Rosita's Wonderful Stable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:24:12 GMT

Wes Loder wrote:
We also finally get a
redhead in 5834!

Um, the witch in 5804 is a redhead...

Not much building with this set. In fact, this set
have no construction instructions at all.

Yea, it looks like no instructions for any of these new sets. Of course
almost anyone could build the various bits just from the pictures (none
of the constructions would be more than a few steps). What I like is the
inclusion of the extra transparent bricks which just seems to scream out
to the kids playing with this set to take the rest of their LEGO and
build something cool.

And now that LEGO Shop@Home is
selling buff bricks, we can start to build
something serious with all these towers we seem
to be accumulating. Cheers, WES

The tan bricks S@H is selling aren't the same color as the towers, or
have they added the light yellow color for bricks?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com