 Belville / 365
Re: 5832 Vanilla's Magic Teaparty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:21:24 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.belville, Frank Filz writes:
The problem is that the tea cups are actually DUPLO pieces. They won't sit on LEGO studs
(but sit on a DUPLO stud just fine), also, the handle is DUPLO rod
diameter not LEGO rod diameter (i.e. a DUPLO figure can hold the cup but
a Minifig, Belville doll, or Scala doll can not). The saucers are not
the Scala 4x4 dishes I expected but are almost 6x6 (and also fit on a
DUPLO stud). The good parts of the set are:

I guess they are Duplo size for the humans to join the tea party.

That was my take on the set, child has tea party with doll.
As far as I can tell these are the same pieces as in the new large scale
Duplo Doll Kitchen (and other) sets. (The new Belville and Duplo Dolls are
not released here until next month, but I've done plenty of squinting at the
catalog!)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com