 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1850
1849  |  1851
Subject:
LEGO Computers & Logic Gates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:43:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everyone,

OK I've not actually built a LEGO computer, but I have recently been
considering the idea.  The first step has been to develop logic gates.
Rather than go down the pneumatic route, which has been pretty successful,
I've tried to do it mechanically.  So far I've made NOT, AND, NAND, OR,
NOR, a basic NAND latch (flip-flop) and a clocked NAND latch.

Full details can be found via the LEGO link at my webpage:

http://www.goldfish.org.uk

or just go there directly via

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/mjhoward/logic.html

Enjoy,