 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1851
1850  |  1852
Subject:
Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:34:56 GMT

I have been collecting this part in gray for about 5 years now-- it has only appeared in 1 set in gray, back in 1998 (Set 5542) Anyway, I finally decided what to do with those I had accumulated, and here it is-- my Spamcake Diner™ Car:

Now, back to the 6005. I love this part, and I think they make an excellently shaped train roof! Unfortunately, I haven’t enough to finish it off:-( If there is anyone out there who has some of these sitting around in the pile who’d like to offer them to me for sale, please contact me (needless to say there are none on BL, and pardon the blatant solicitation;-)

Schleim On,

JOHN