 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1150
1149  |  1151
Subject:
Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:26:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I came up with this a little while ago. It's extremely simple, but it's kind of
fun and it's the first thing I've seen built of Legos that can actually fly!
You can check it out here:

PLMKWYT,

jrl