 Technic / 10542
Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:51:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski wrote:

“jrl” jrl3d@yahoo.com wrote in message news:HFuys8.1oy3@lugnet.com...

I came up with this a little while ago. It’s extremely simple, but it’s kind of fun and it’s the first thing I’ve seen built of Legos that can actually fly! You can check it out here:

actually it doesn’t fly in the same “not” as rollo-walkers don’t walk :)) but the idea is good

Paul,

Why do you say that it does not fly? I’ve played with non-LEGO versions of these and they certainly do fly. They produce lift. They don’t just fall slowly like a paper airplane that glides.

Kevin

Mmmm... Nice idea....

Just a week ago I’ve seen, on a website, a wired ‘Hovering UFO’ like this:

Click to see more

...and here another RC ‘UFO’: http://www.rctoys.com/draganflyer3.php

How to realize a so light structure made of LEGO?

Maybe using Flex System Hoses?

Bye!

Alessandro