 Technic / 10550
Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:37:15 GMT

"Jona" <jona@24tooth.com> wrote in message news:HFyIFz.uL8@lugnet.com...
Until I saw this <http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=9450 hovercraft>

keep diging
you should find more pictures and movies :)))

I took your
point of view. Not I am not too sure. There is another person building an
airplane wing using a Technic framework (I think axels and flex hoses) wrapped
in a plastic sheet of some sort that is shrunk down. If you watch the videos of
the hovercraft, you can see how it does lift off of the ground under its own
power.

Many of your points are valid for sure, but that is what makes LEGO so great,
the challenges involved and the creativity required to overcome them.

Jona