 Technic / 10569
Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 06:28:24 GMT

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HG0rs4.Jx1@lugnet.com...

I have no objection to anyone using additional materials in their models, but
that's not the point I raised.  My very first sentence was "I seriously doubt
you could build a flying machine ENTIRELY from LEGO".

this is probably true
but we set this idea some time ago
and we came to the same conclusion
and we are trying to use as less as possible non-lego materials
so we use the plastic film as a cucial part
because ther is no simmilar material from TLC

pixel