 Technic / 10571
Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:04:38 GMT

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HG0rH4.Ho2@lugnet.com...

forget the TLC propellers
the can be used with rubber belt-powered device (maybe) but not
with electric motors

So what are you going to use?  One that isn't made out of LEGO at all, I
presume.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8202

the propeller...
the wing...

These are all using non-LEGO components.

yeah
so we can stop talking
i thought the idea is to buid flying machine (as pure as possible from lego parts)
because we cannot build it entirely from lego
we are trying to use palstic film
this material resolves more than one problem at once
the weight
the roughnes
and the shape (in aerodynamic meaning)

Yes, by using non-LEGO parts.  All you've done is prove me RIGHT!
If you want to use other components and build an aircraft, fine.  But that's not
what I was talking about.

do it as the first one
then all members will remember you
even if you will use a few non lego parts

ie remember the glider

pixel
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=pixsrv