 Technic / 10572
Re: 8880 Supercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:42:41 GMT

Jep, the car was extremly dusty...but some hours later after washing the
bricks where like new ones !!
I've got the original box of my 8880, too. :) I'll make some pictures some
day.

Kai

On Thu, 22 May 2003 00:02:34 GMT, Stephane Simard <plague@videotron.ca>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Kai Gerkens writes:
Hi,

I hope you'll like my fotosets of the 8880 Supercar!

it's just the original one - no manipulations, cause I'm realy buliding
castles and medieval stuff...but still have some technic models build.
More
nice pictures of original sets are comming soon.....

beware ! german page only....will be translated someday !

http://gerkens.org/lego.html

Greetings

Kai

Hi Kai,

Looks like that car was pretty dirty when you got it. Nothing like a good
laundry treatment ;-)

I bought my 8880 on eBay supposedly "used", but all parts were shiny and
brand new - I'm positive they've never been assembled even once (before I
did)

--
---
http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html ( german page )