 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1149
New MOC: Sphere (6.8 Stud Diameter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:01:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey guys, I finally put up my 6.8 stud diameter sphere that I’ve had sitting on the backburner for ever.
Check it out here: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/miscellaneous/sphere68.html

Any feedback is welcome and encouraged. Thanks a lot.
Oh, instructions (picture and LDraw) are available through the page.