 Announcements / 1921 (-20)
  [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

Hey folks, For those of you in the Toronto/Ottawa/Ontario area with access to CHUMcity stations like the Pulse24, NewVR, CityTV, the NewRO (we think), we'll be making an appearance on BreakfastTV, a regional early morning television show, tomorrow (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce)

  Brickish Association @ LEGOland Windsor

Over the weekend of the 4th and 5th of January, the Brickish Association was invited by the LEGO Club to take part in its 'Meet the Modelmakers' event at LEGOland Windsor. Six members of the association displayed their models, helped LEGO Club (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address!

Doh! I knew I forgot to do something! Heres the address for my Naboo and Droid fighters and instructions! Sorry! www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!

I finally started using LDRAW and came up with some Star Wars Mini ships. I've made a Naboo fighter and the Droid fighter, and instructions on how to build both. The Droid fighter legs swivel down to walking mode, and the head extends out. LMKWYT!!! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - JUST TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone (805) 349-8872 facsimile matthew@brickmedia.com (URL) 2003 FINAL SCHEDULE POSTED - NEW EVENTS ADDED - JUST (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  lsynthcp community development project setup on sourceforge

Hi, I'm happy to announce that lsynthcp, a synthesizer of bendable LEGO/LDraw parts, is now a project on sourceforge. This allows all who are able and motiviated to join in future development of lsynthcp. lsynthcp is an text based ANSI C program, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (16 January 2003)

Before listing this week's updates, the BimP crew wants to thank the LUGNET community for making us the LUGNET Cool Site of the Week for January 5-11, 2002. As BimP gets closer to its one year anniversary (coming in February), we have seen many (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  MISBI Lego Price Guide available NOW!

Hi Folks Announcing www.misbi.com the web's first fully searchable archive of historical prices achieved by MISB and MIB Lego sets on Ebay. Not only can you check previous prices in US Dollars, Euros and Pounds Sterling, but you can also see (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !!

  Announcing BrickHeap Wars at BricksWest 2003

There will be three robot competitions held at BricksWest 2003: R/C Off-Road Racing: (URL) Drag Racing: (URL) finally there will be the third installment of BRICKHEAP WARS. BrickHeap Wars is a LEGO Mindstorms competition loosely based on Junk Yard (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics)

  LPub 2.1.0.5 available

LPub 2.1.0.5 is available at (URL) version of LPub includes new features: Overrides for reflection, ambient and diffuse settings in POV-Files. POV-Ray quality affects building instruction images Parts in part list images no-longer have LEGO logo (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.4 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature Changes since version 1.3 v1.4 01/16/2002 * Fixed some L3P problems with long filenames or -paths * Fixed list of recently used files * Fixed a problem (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  When a "Trek" fan finds cheap Lego...

...he makes a Klingon K'Tinga-class battlecruiser! (URL) a doubt, the most Basic Trek model I've ever made! :-) PLMKWYT! onedaycnn (sid) (URL) Now why can't I post followups to "lugnet.startrek"? ;-) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Alt-universe Parthenon and other MOC's

Howdy all! A few MOC's... nothing great. "Anthenon," aka the Parthenon in another universe: (URL) a Republic Gunship at a thrift store, and here's my alternate model: (URL) finally, a dicey little model I displayed at last year's BrickFest: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Et In Arcadia Lego Resurrected

well thx to kyle keppler and a little effort Et In Arcadia Lego is now back up @ (URL) of you who actually LIKE my stuff feel free to browse around and let me know if anything is still broken. And don't forget to check out all the HallOfFame (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce) !

  LSynth 2.0 Available

I'm pleased to announce the internet release of LSynth 2.0, a bendable part synthesizer for the LDraw family of CAD tools. 2.0 synthesizes: Ribbed hoses Flex-System hoses Flexible axles Pneumatic hoses Electric cables Fiber Optic Cables Rubber bands (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Mechastruct Contest Winners

Hello everyone! I have calculated all the votes and the winners are as follows... 1. Military/Combat-Oriented Mechs/Mechas Under 8" Tall Winner: GOBLIN 2. Military/Combat-Oriented Mechs/Mechas Over 8" Tall Winner: Gunjin 3. Non-Military/Utilitarian (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.9 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.9 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.9 include: Fixed smoothing of curves. (It was broken completely in 1.9.8.) Changed from ZIP-based distribution to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

IndyLUG is pleased to announce our first public event: The Indianapolis GATS show. January 18 & 19, 2003 11:00am to 5:00pm, both days Indiana State Fair Grounds More show info: (URL) will be displaying among other things 3 running loops, 3 large (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug) !!

  Train Operating Weekend invitation (Vancouver, BC Canada)

Ever get tired of watching the trains go round and round at a show? Ever want to build a really *big* layout? Ever want to run trains that really go somewhere and do work? Ever wanted to run Lego trains using DCC? Then here's your chance. On the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone admin@brickswest.com (URL) 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED January 8, 2003—Today BrickMedia™, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact