 Announcements / 1918
1917  |  1919
Subject:
Mini Naboo & Mini Droid Starighters with Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:21:28 GMT

I finally started using LDRAW and came up with some Star Wars Mini ships.
I've made a Naboo fighter and the Droid fighter, and instructions on how to
build both.  The Droid fighter legs swivel down to walking mode, and the
head extends out.

LMKWYT!!!

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg