 Announcements / 1919
1918  |  1920
Subject:
Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 05:18:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Doh!  I knew I forgot to do something!  Heres the address for my Naboo and
Droid fighters and instructions!  Sorry!

www.multiboard.com/~marlon/swmpage.htm

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg