 CAD / 9324
Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:34:17 GMT

This is really cool.  I like these ships alot.  However, I think your N-1
could be a little less tall.  I would take out the 1x2 yellow plate at the
bottom of the cockpit assembly, ans not use the 2x1 clear slope.  Rather I
would use clear 1x2 plate under a clear 1x1 tile.  Just my opinion, in case
you wanted one. :)

I really love the N-1 and I think you did it justice in this mini!

-Alfred

In lugnet.announce, Marlon Wuytenburg writes:
Doh!  I knew I forgot to do something!  Heres the address for my Naboo and
Droid fighters and instructions!  Sorry!

www.multiboard.com/~marlon/swmpage.htm

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg