 Announcements / 1920
1919  |  1921
Subject:
Brickish Association @ LEGOland Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:57:33 GMT

Over the weekend of the 4th and 5th of January, the Brickish Association was
invited by the LEGO Club to take part in its 'Meet the Modelmakers' event at
LEGOland Windsor. Six members of the association displayed their models,
helped LEGO Club members build Miniland-scale ice hockey players, and went
on a recruitment drive amongst the parents!

We all had loads of fun, and were completely exhausted by the end of the
weekend. In between dishing out leaflets, membership forms and badges, we
managed to take a few pictures, which can be found on our website at

http://www.brickset.com/brickish/gallery.asp

Thanks to Charlotte and Vanessa from the LEGO Club, and Colin, Guy and Katie
from LEGOland Windsor for a great weekend. We're looking forward to doing it
again!
--
Tony Priestman
Chairman